Company Website or Online Account Phone Number: 1-866-428-4679
To place an OTC order over the phone call: 1-866-528-4679 (TTY: 1-877-672-2688)
OTC Health Solutions and Allwell work together with the goal of providing an affordable solution to combat the increased cost of healthcare for the following states:
- Arizona – 1-800-977-7522
- Arkansas – 1-855-565-9518
- Florida – 1-877-935-8022
- Georgia – HMO Members call: 1-844-890-2326 / HMO SNP Members call: 1-877-725-7748
- Illinois – 1-855-766-1736
- Indiana – 1-855-766-1541
- Kansas – 1-855-565-9519
- Louisiana – 1-855-766-1572
- Mississippi – HMO Members call: 1-844-786-7711 / HMO SNP Members call: 1-833-260-4124
- Missouri – HMO Members call: 1-855-766-1452 / HMO SNP Members call: 1-833-298-3361
- New Mexico – 1-844-810-7965
- Ohio – 1-866-389-7690
- Pennsylvania – HMO Members call: 1-855-766-1456 / HMO SNP Members call: 1-866-330-9368
- South Carolina – 1-855-766-1497
- Texas – HMO Members call: 1-844-796-6811 / HMO SNP Members call: 1-877-935-8023
- Wisconsin – 1-877-935-8024
Whichever state you live in from the above list, their plans are designed to give you:
- Coverage for prescription drugs.
- Affordable healthcare coverage.
- Benefits that will help you take good care of yourself.
- Gain access to doctors, nurses and specialists who work together to assist you.
- Extra benefits that are not covered by Medicare Part A or Part B (Original Medicare).
The OTC Health Solutions program allows millions of active members to easily order OTC items by using their home delivery program. Over-the-counter drugs are medicines that you can buy without a prescription. They are to be used for the treatment of minor health problems. They are safe and effective when you follow the directions on the label and as directed by your health care professional. These products are for member use only, not for use by others (friends, family members, etc.).
Members who use this program are able to easily put to use their over the counter benefit right from the comfort of home. Members who have this supplement benefit can order items such as:
- cold remedies
- pain relievers
- allergy relief products
- baby care products
- personal care products
- eye care products
- oral care products
- digestive remedies
- nicotine replacements
- first aid items
- foot care products
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- & a lot more!
By using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit, these items are all provided at no extra cost. The orders are shipped to their home at no extra charge. The are three ways that active members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- They can go online (see below on how to set up an account).
- They can call over the phone: 1-866-528-4679; TTY: 1-877-672-2688
- They visit a participating location: Click here to view the list.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to an Allwell OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: www.allwell.otchs.com or this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the small “Register ” link located under the “Login” button and you will be directed to: https://allwell.otchs.com/en/account/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current account:
- Visit: https://allwell.otchs.com/ in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- To start, log in to your account and create an online order request by selecting the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list / catalog. See Next Tip.
- You will not be able to place multiple orders or request partial within your benefit period. You must submit the full order at once. Again, it is very important to note that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts that your plan offers. Please be sure you submit the full order at once or you will lose the remaining balance. Any and all unused benefits will expire; they do NOT roll over to the next benefit period.
- You will not be allowed to order more than your total allotted amount per each benefit period. For example: if your monthly benefit is $30 and your order total is $30.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your order to bring the order total back down to be within the benefit period allotted amount in order to submit the request.
- There is no limit on the number of items you can order as long as the total amount is within your allowance. However, there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. Be sure that the total amount due is within your allotted benefit amount.
- After you have successfully submitted your order, the items will be mailed directly to the home address that you provided. You can expect to receive your items delivered within 7-10 business days.
- You should always first call the OTC company if you receive any damaged items. You can then return the items within 30 days. It will be replaced with the same item.
Download the Catalog: