To place an order over the phone call: toll free 1-855-323-4687 (TTY 711)
MEMBER SERVICES Contact Line: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
General Member Customer Service Toll-Free Number: 1-855-548-2647
HealthKeepers, Inc. is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. ANTHEM is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc. It is Virginia’s largest Medicaid health plan.
Anthem CCC Plus – Who can get it?
People with Medicaid and:
- Medicare, too.
- Live in a nursing facility.
- Receive long-term services and supports.
- Are aged, blind or disabled.
- Receive care through any of the Developmental Disability waivers.
What are the CCC Plus benefits?
- A full variety of medical benefits, like urgent and emergency care
- Long-term services & supports
- Access your own care coordinator and care plan
- Get prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Get Vision and Dental care
- Receive Rides to appointments and the drugstore
What is the Anthem HealthKeepers Plus (Anthem CCC Plus Plan) Walker/wheelchair Accessories Catalog Program?
It is a supplemental over-the-counter (OTC) benefit that allows members to order Walker or Wheelchair Accessories at no additional cost. It is an allowance provided for these items. This benefit will help with the cost of necessary health care items that are not covered as a medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. In addition, it can help you save money.
This is an additional benefit that does not cost you anything. You pay a $0 co-pay, $0 co-insurance, and $0 deductible.
Why use the OTC benefit?
- You Will Save Money
- Easy Access — OTC orders are delivered straight to members’ homes. No need to drive anywhere.
- Save Your Time — One less trip to the pharmacy means members get to spend more time on what matters most.
- Shipping is free — There are no shipping or handling fees.
No Extra Costs!
These products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge.
Currently Anthem CCC Plus works with Drug Source Inc to allow their members to take advantage of their benefit. The Walker/wheelchair Accessories Catalog online program makes it possible for current eligible plan members to easily order items using their home delivery services. Members who are eligible for this health benefit program are able to order products online from the comfort of home by going online, calling an order in or mailing it in.
These products are all provided at no extra cost when part of an eligible plan. They simply use credits / a pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders are shipped to their home at no extra charge. There are 2 ways that members of this program can submit their orders:
- Eligible members can go online (see below on how to set up an account). This is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to order 24/7.
- Members may place an order by calling DrugSource at: 1-855-323-4687 (TTY 711).
DO YOU QUALIFY?
You will need to make sure you check your plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal current plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific allowance frequency. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan. You may call the number provided at the beginning of this article for direction.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
NOTICE: This information is not a complete description of benefits available. Contact the company directly for more information about their plans.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to an Anthem HealthKeepers CCC Plus Health Plan OTC account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Below are the steps you need to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit shopping.drugsourceinc.com/AnthemCCCPluswwa in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID (found on your card)
- Type in your birthdate in the format MMDDYYYY.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Begin shopping and adding items to your cart.
You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the Anthem Health Keepers CCC Plus OTC online pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Below are the steps you will need to follow to login to a current account:
- Visit: shopping.drugsourceinc.com/AnthemCCCPluswwa
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Important Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- Your shipping address must be the same as your member address with Anthem Health Keepers CCC Plus. If the address is not the same, contact Customer Service at 1-855-323-4687.
- DELIVERY TIME: please allow 7-10 business days from the time your order is placed.
- You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount. For example: if your total benefit is $20 and your order total is $20.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your order to bring the order total back down to be within the allotted benefit amount in order to submit the request. You will need to make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount.
- Cash, checks, credit cards, or money orders are not accepted under this OTC benefit.
Anthem Health Keepers CCC Plus Plan Walker/wheelchair Accessories Catalog / Catalogue:
MAIL ORDER FORM:
- If you are ordering by mail: Please follow the instructions to complete the order form. Mail it to the address listed on the form.
If you still have questions about your plan, you may call the phone number found on the back of your health plan member card.
Anthem HealthKeepers Plus Member Services Phone Number:
CCC Plus: 1-855-323-4687 (TTY 711)