Company Website or Online Account Phone Number: 1-888-298-0578
To place an OTC order over the phone call: 1-866-298-0578; TTY: 1-877-672-2688
Medicare Member Services:1-877-577-0115 (TTY 711)
Medicaid Member Services:1-844-406-2396 (TTY 711)
Simply HealthCare Plans, Inc., an Anthem Company, was founded in 2009. In 2001, OTC Health Solutions was founded. Together, their purpose is to offer an affordable solution to the problem of increasing health care costs. OTC Health Solutions company makes it possible for millions of current members to easily create and set up home delivery orders. Members will be able to put to use their over the counter benefit conveniently and easily from the comfort of home. Simply through this supplement benefit, their members can request select items like vitamins, cold medicine and more, all at no extra cost by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. Orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge. Members of this program can submit their prescription orders by:
- going online (see below on how to set up an account)
- calling over the phone
- going to a participating location: Click here to view the list
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Simply Healthcare OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the small “Register ” link located under the “Login” button and you will be directed to https://simply.otchs.com/en/account/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current account:
- Visit: https://simply.otchs.com/en/account/register in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- Once you have logged to your account, you should start to fill out an online order request and select items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list / catalog. After you submit the request, the items will be mailed directly to the home address that you provide.
- It is very important to be aware that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts our plan offers the allowance. Any and all unused benefits will expire. NOTE: they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Additionally, you are not allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Therefore, you will need to be sure to submit a complete order of all the items you need for the month when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- There should be no limit on the number of items you can order. However there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. You simply need to be sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount. See next tip for an example.
- You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount. For example: if your monthly benefit is $30 and your order total is $30.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your in order to bring the order total back down within the benefit’s allotted amount in order to submit the request.
- You should generally expect to have your items delivered within 7-10 business days. If you receive any damaged items you can return them within 30 days. The company will then replace it with the same item.