Company Website or Online Account Phone Number: 1-888-628-2770
To place an OTC order over the phone call: 1-888-628- 2770 (TTY: 1-877-672-2688)
General Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-231-7201
Preferred Care Partners was founded in 1996 and is located in Miami, Florida. It was in 2001 that OTC Health Solutions was created. These two companies work together with the goal to provide an affordable solution to combat the ever increasing cost of healthcare. Through OTC Health Solutions, it is possible for millions of active members to easily order items by using their home delivery program. Members who use this program are able to easily put to use their over the counter benefit right from the comfort of home. Members who have this supplement benefit can order items such as:
- allergy relief products
- baby care products
- personal care products
- cold remedies
- pain relievers
- eye care
- digestive remedies
- first aid items
- cold medicine
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- nicotine replacements
- & a lot more!
These are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge. There are three ways to submit a prescription orders:
- They can go online (see below on how to set up an account).
- They can call over the phone: 1-866-528-4679; TTY: 1-877-672-2688
- They can visit a participating location. Click here to view the list. Generally it will be Navarro and CVS locations for in store pick up.
Generally this benefit is available with the following plans:
- Preferred Care Partners
- Preferred Choice Palm Beach
- Preferred Medicare Assist
- Preferred Choice Dade
- Preferred Medicare Assist Palm Beach
- Preferred Special Care Miami-Dade
- Preferred Choice Broward
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Preferred Care Partners OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: www.pcp.otchs.com or this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the small “Register ” link located under the “Login” button and you will be directed to: https://pcp.otchs.com/en/account/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current account:
- Visit: https://pcp.otchs.com in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- Once you have logged to your account, you should begin by filling out an online order request and select the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list / catalog. BEFORE YOU SUBMIT: See the next tip. After you submit the request, the items will be mailed directly to the home address that you provide.
- It is very important to note that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts that your plan offers. You must submit the full order at once or you will lose the remaining balance. Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Also, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Therefore, you will need to make sure that BEFORE you submit an order that all the items you need for the current benefit period have been added especially when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- You are not allowed to order more than your total allotted amount per each benefit period. For example: if your total benefit is $20 and your order total is $20.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your order to bring the order total back down to be within the monthly benefit allotted amount in order to submit the request.
- Usually there is no limit on the number of items you can order. However, there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. Be sure that the total amount due is within your allotted benefit amount.
- After you have submitted your order, you should have your items delivered within 7-10 business days. If there are any damaged items, first call the OTC company and then you can return the items within 30 days. They will only replace it with the same item.
Download the Catalog: