Company Website or Online Account Phone Number / Member Services: 1-833-331-1573
OTC Health Solutions was founded in 2001. This company has begun to work together with a variety of health companies with the goal to offer a cost effective means to aid against the ever increasing cost of healthcare. Today, OTC Health Solutions makes it possible for millions of active members to easily order items online through their home delivery program.
Members who are eligible to use this benefit program are able to easily order over the counter products online or over the phone from the comfort of home. With this supplement benefit, their members can order items such as:
- allergy relief products
- eye care
- cold medicine
- baby care products
- personal care products
- digestive remedies
- first aid items
- cold remedies
- pain relievers
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- nicotine replacements
- & a lot more!
These products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge. There are two was that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- They can go online (see below on how to set up an account)
- They can call over the phone: 1-833-331-1573
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
NOTICE: this article is for Aetna/Coventry/Innovation Health/Allina members. Aetna Medicare is a PDP, HMO, PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Their SNPs also have contracts with State Medicaid programs. Enrollment in these plans depends on contract renewal. Please call your company directly for more information. The phone number will be located on the back of your member ID card.
What you need to register / sign in to an OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder or this link / https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder/register in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the “Create account ” button located under the “First-time visitor?” section.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your name in the fields provided
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current account:
- Visit: https://myorder.otchs.com/en/account/register OR https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID or email address in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the red “Sign in” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- When you have successfully logged in to your account, you should begin by filling out an online order request and select the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list / catalog. BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THE ORDER: See the next tip. After you submit the request, the items will be mailed directly to the home address that you provide.
- It is extremely important to note that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts our plan offers the allowance. You must submit the full order at once or lose the remaining balance. Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Also, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Because of this, you will need to make sure to submit a complete order of all the items you need for the benefit period when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount. For example: if your total benefit is $30 and your order total is $30.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your in order to bring the order total back down to be within the allotted benefit amount in order to submit the request.
- Usually there is no limit on the number of items you can order. However there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. You will need to make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount.
- You can expect to have your items delivered within 7-10 business days. If you receive any damaged items you can return them within 30 days. They will then replace it with the same item.
Download the Sample Catalog / Catalogue: