Company Main Contact Number: 254-313-4200
Main Website: http://www.wacofhc.org
Family Health Center began in 1969. They have 15 clinics located in McLennan County and they provide a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services such as:
- Lab & Radiology
- Centering Pregnancy
- Breast Feeding Support
- Family Counseling & Children’s Services
Other Clinics & Centers:
- Austin Avenue
- Bellmead Community
- Bell’s Hill
- Santa Fe
- Elm Ave
- Extended Hours
- MacArthur Pediatric
- Madison Cooper
- MLK Jr.
- S 18th Community
- West Waco
- Women’s Health
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. Their online portal is called the Family Health Center MyChart. It allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View and manage lab results.
- View and pay billing statements.
- View and manage appointments.
- Review outpatient procedures.
- Track your health issues.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider.
- View medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you will need to create or sign in to a Family Health Center MyChart account:
- personal information
- internet connection on your device
- an activation code (see below on how to get one if you do not have one yet)
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information and you ALREADY HAVE ACTIVATION CODE:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button to be redirected here: https://mychart.wacofhc.org/mychartwacoprod/accesscheck.asp.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in your Zip Code in the field provided.
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information but you DO NOT HAVE an ACTIVATION CODE yet:
- Call the number provided at the begging of this article.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.wacofhc.org/mychartwacoprod/ on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free app today:
Download and start using now so that no matter where you are like on the road, at home, or at work, you can easily access your personal healthcare information from any device, whether computer, tablet or smartphone.
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.