OTCHS Company Website or Online Account Phone Number: 1-888-628-2770 / TTY: 1-877-672-2688 *** General Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-964-4525
MediGold was founded in 1997. OTC Health Solutions was founded in 2001. Today work together to offer their eligible members access to the OTC products home delivery program. View your personal Evidence of Coverage for a complete description of plan benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions of coverage. Plan features and availability may vary by service area.
Over-the-counter drugs are medicines that can be purchased without a prescription. They are generally used for the treatment of minor health problems. They are safe and effective when you follow the directions on the label and as directed by your health care professional.
Members who use this program can easily put to use their over the counter benefit right from the comfort of home. Members who have this supplement benefit can order items popular items such as Folic Acid tablets; Vitamin B12; Adult Daily Multiple vitamin; Vitamin D; Vitamin E along with the following items:
- allergy relief products
- first aid items
- eye care
- baby care products
- personal care products
- cold remedies
- pain relievers
- digestive remedies
- cold medicine
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- & much more!
These items can all be ordered at no extra cost. There is a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders are also shipped at no extra costs if the plan offers this benefit. Below are three easy ways that current members of this program can submit their orders:
- They can go online (see below on how to set up an account).
- They can call over the phone: 1-866-628-2770
- Visit a participating location. Click here to view the list of stores.
To learn more about the OTC Benefit, visit this link.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a MediGold Health Members OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: www.medigold.otchs.com or this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the small “Register ” link located under the “Login” button and you will be directed to: https://medigold.otchs.com/en/account/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your Zip Code in the field provided.
- Type in a Valid Email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a Password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current account:
- Visit: https://medigold.otchs.com in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- When you sign in to your account, you can start by selecting the products available that you need from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list / catalog. These products are for member use only and are not for use by others (friends, family members, etc.). BEFORE YOU SUBMIT: See the next tip.
- Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period.
- Call the number at the beginning of the article to find out what your allowance amount is because you will not be allowed to order more than your total allotted amount per each benefit period. For example: if your monthly benefit is $10 and your order total is $10.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your order to bring the order total back down to be within your allowance in order to submit the request.
- There is no limit on the number of items you can order; you just need to make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted benefit amount. However, there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year.
- The products will be mailed directly to the home address that you provided. You can expect to have the products to be delivered within 7-10 business days after you have successfully submitted your order.
- You will first need to call the OTC Health Solutions company if you receive any damaged items. You are allowed to return the damaged items within 30 days. The item will be replaced with an identical item.
Download the Catalog: