Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-888-220-9202
The history of this company dates back to 1997. Today it has grown to have over 1,500 rentals locations spread across North America. They employ about 18,600 team members. Their headquarters are in Stamford, Connecticut.
As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Healthcare Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident Coverage
- AFLAC Supplement Benefits
- 401(k) with company match/RRSP with DPSP
- Tax-advantaged savings accounts (Dependent Care FSA)
- Legal assistance (U.S.)
- Auto, home and pet insurance program
Other Benefits Include:
- Vacation Purchase & Donation Plans
- Paid Family Leave
- Military Leave
- Annual Paid Wellness Day
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Holidays and Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Live Well: Wellness Program, Tool and Resources
- United Compassion Fund 501(c)3 charity to help employees in need
- Employee Service Awards
- Employee Discount Program
- Undergraduate Education Assistance Program
- Transportation Account
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. You may also find more information at this website link: https://jobs.unitedrentals.com/creative/offer.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a United Rentals Inc. Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: https://leplb0840.upoint.alight.com/web/upcba/login?tgtSite=15411 OR https://leplb1030.upoint.alight.com/web/ur/login OR https://ur.benefitsnow.com/ in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.
- Experience maps which will guide and highlight the on-the-job experiences required to succeed in each position. They will assist you by providing you with a set plan to reach the job you want.
- START programs are available for new hires and are designed to get them off to a great start by providing the right information needed.
- Formal leadership programs are available for high-potential individuals.
- Annual training is available in targeted are provided for technicians.
- This company will promote from within and work hard to give a clear picture of what it takes to reach all levels within the company.