OTCHS Company Website or Online Account Phone Number: 1-888-628-2770
General Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-280-5600
Global Health was founded in 1919. OTC Health Solutions was founded in 2001. Today they make it possible for members to easily order OTC products by using the home delivery program.
Over-the-counter drugs are medicines that can be purchased without a prescription. They are used for the treatment of minor health problems and are safe and effective when you follow the directions on the label and as directed by your health care professional.
Members who use this program can easily put to use their over the counter benefit right from the comfort of home. Members who have this supplement benefit can order items such as:
- first aid items
- eye care
- baby care products
- personal care products
- cold remedies
- pain relievers
- allergy relief products
- digestive remedies
- cold medicine
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- & much more!
These products can all be ordered at no extra cost. There is a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders are also shipped at no extra costs if the plan offers this benefit. Below are two easy ways that current members of this program can submit their orders:
- They can go online (see below on how to set up an account).
- They can call over the phone: 1-888-628-2770
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a GlobalHealth Members OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: www.globalhealth.otchs.com or this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the small “Register ” link located under the “Login” button and you will be directed to: https://globalhealth.otchs.com/en/account/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current account:
- Visit: https://globalhealth.otchs.com/ in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- When you sign in to your account, you can start by selecting the products available that you need from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list / catalog. These products are for member use only and are not for use by others (friends, family members, etc.). BEFORE YOU SUBMIT: See the next tip.
- It is extremely important to note that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order per quarter. Therefore, be sure you submit the entire/complete order at once or you will lose the remaining balance for that period. Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Also, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Because of this, you will need to make sure that BEFORE you submit an order that all the items you need for the current benefit period have been added especially when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- Call the number at the beginning of the article to find out what your allowance amount is. You will not be allowed to order more than your total allotted amount per each benefit period. For example: if your monthly benefit is $50 and your order total is $50.95, you will have to to delete or remove items from your in order bring the order total back down to be within your allowance in order to submit the request.
- Generally there is no limit on the number of items you can order. However, there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally fifteen (15). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. Make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted benefit amount.
- Your items will be delivered within 7-10 business days after you have successfully submitted your order. The products will be mailed directly to the home address that you provide. If you receive any damaged items, first call the OTC company and then you can return the items within 30 days. The item will be replaced with the same item.
Download the Catalog: