OTC Website or Online Account Phone Number: 1-888-628-2770
Devoted Health Member Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-338-6833 / 1-800-DEVOTED
Devoted Health was founded in 2019. OTC Health Solutions was founded in 2001. Together, their goal is to offer an easy and affordable solution to the problem of increasing health care costs. The OTC Health Solutions company makes it possible for millions of active members to quickly set up home delivery orders. Members can easily put to use their over the counter benefit from the comfort of home. By using this supplement benefit, their members can request select items such as:
- allergy medicine
- cold medicine
- pain relievers
- personal care products
- foot care products
- vitamins & minerals
- digestive health items
- eye care products
- first aid items
- diagnostics such as a blood pressure monitor
- oral care products
- & much more
This is provided at no extra cost. They simple use the credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. Orders are shipped at no extra charge. Members who qualify to use this program can submit their prescription orders by:
- Creating account and going online (see below on how to set up an account).
- Submitting an order over the phone: 1-888-628-2770 / TTY: 1-877-672-2688
- Visiting a participating location: Click here to view the list. Generally CVS Pharmacy and Navarro Discount stores has sections set up for OTC Benefit Products or OTC Health Solutions.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. (See the bottom of the article view the 2019 Catalog.)
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Devoted Health OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the small “Register ” link located under the “Login” button and you will be directed to https://devoted.otchs.com/en/account/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to the your online account and can begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current account:
- Visit: https://devoted.otchs.com in your internet browse on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- Once you have logged to your account, you should start to fill out an online order request and select items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list / catalog. After you submit the request, the items will be mailed directly to the home address that you provide.
- You might be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Please verify over the phone before doing this.
- There should be no limit on the number of items you can order. However there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. You simply need to be sure that the total amount due is within your assigned benefit amount. See next tip for an example.
- You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount online. For example: if your monthly benefit is $30 and your order total is $30.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your in order bring the order total back down within the assigned benefit amount in order to submit the request. You could however exceed your benefit amount in store. You will pay the overage out of pocket.
- You can generally expect to have your items delivered within 7-10 business days.
- If you receive a damaged item, please call OTC Health Solutions within 30 days after receiving your order. An identical replacement item will be shipped. No other returns or exchanges are allowed.