Company Website or Online Account Phone Number: 1-888-628-2770 / TTY: 1-877-672-2688
Members General Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-242-0802
This company has been in business for more than 30 years. OTC Health Solutions was founded in 2001 and their address is: 9400 NW 104 Street Medley, FL 33178. Today both work together to provide eligible members access to the OTC products home delivery program.
You will need to view your personal Evidence of Coverage for a description of your plan benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions of coverage. Each plan features and availability may vary by service area.
Over-the-counter drugs are medicines that you can purchase without a prescription. They are used for the treatment of minor health problems. These types of medicines are safe and effective when you directly follow the directions on the label and as directed by your personal health care professional.
Members who are eligible for the program can easily get their over the counter benefit right from the comfort of home. Members who have this supplement benefit are able to order items such as:
- pain relievers
- personal care products
- allergy relief products
- baby care products such as:
- infant gas relief
- diaper rash ointment
- cotton swabs
- oral care products such as:
- lip balm
- denture adhesive
- oral pain relief
- dental floss
- much more!
- first aid items such as:
- calamine lotion
- anti-itch cream
- epsom salt
- first aid kit
- cotton balls
- rubbing alcohol wipes
- wart removal
- & much more
- eye care such as:
- dry eye relief
- eye wash
- eye drops redness relief
- cold remedies such as:
- nasal spray
- sore throat spray
- cough drops
- daytime / nighttime cold soft gels
- digital thermometer
- sore throat lozenges
- medicated chest rub
- digestive remedies such as:
- heartburn relief tablets
- anti-diarrheal tablets
- fiber capsules
- motion sickness tabs
- hemorrhoidal wipes, suppositories, and
- stool softener
- and much more!
- a home diagnostics product such as a blood pressure monitor
- & much more!
These items can all be ordered online, over the phone or by fax at no extra cost. They are purchased by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders are also shipped at no extra costs if the plan offers this benefit. Below are three easy ways that current members of this program can submit their orders:
- They can go online (see below on how to set up an account).
- They can call over the phone: 1-866-628-2770
- By mail / fax: 1-866-628-6733 using the order form found here.
To learn more about the OTC Benefit, visit this link.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Aetna Louisiana Members OTCHS / OTC Health Solutions / CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Steps to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: www.aetnala.otchs.com or this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the small “Register ” link located under the “Login” button and you will be directed to: https://aetnala.otchs.com/en/account/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your Zip Code in the field provided.
- Type in a Valid Email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a Password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the OTC pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Steps to follow to sign in to a current account:
- Visit: https://aetnala.otchs.com in your internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- When you sign in to your account, you should begin by selecting the products available that you need from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list / catalog. NOTE: These products are for the members’ use only. They should not be used by others such as friends, family members, etc. BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR ORDER: See the next tip.
- Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Therefore, make sure you have all the items you need for that benefit period before submitting the order. You can not place partial orders.
- Call the number at the beginning of the article to find out what your allowance amount is because you will not be allowed to order more than your total allotted amount per each benefit period. For example: if your monthly benefit is $25 and your order total is $25.95, you will need to to delete or remove items from your in order bring the order total back down to be within your allowance in order to submit the request.
- There is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (5). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. However, there is no limit on the number of items you can order as long as the total amount due is within your allotted benefit amount.
- You can expect to have the products to be delivered within 7-10 business days after you have successfully submitted your order. The products will be mailed directly to the home address that you provided.
- If you receive any damaged items, you will first need to call the OTC Health Solutions company to let them know. The item will be replaced with an identical item. You are allowed to return the damaged items within 30 days.
Download the Catalog: