Company Toll-Free Nationwide Phone Number: 1-888-687-2277 / Toll-Free Spanish: 1-877-342-2277 / International Calls: 1-202-434-3525 / TTY user dial 711
Online Technical Support: 1-800-566-0242
Payment Mailing Address:
AARP Membership Center
Remittance Processing Center
3200 E Carson St.
Lakewood, CA 90712-4028
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your employee and personal information on hand.
Reasons to register / activate online:
- Set up Automatic Renewal which means:
- Your membership will be continuous and you will have your exclusive benefits and services continue without interruption.
- You will have one less bill to remember and no stamps or checks needed so that saves you time.
- Less paper is generated with fewer mailings sent to you so that saves the environment.
- Each year you will be sent a reminder before your credit card is charged.
- You may cancel at any time so there is no risk.
- Get immediate access to your membership card. Print a Copy online.
- You will be able to manage your account and communications preferences.
- When you register online, you will automatically be enrolled in their free rewards program.
- Earn points by taking quizzes or using online tools.
- Redeem the points for gift cards or items in their online catalog or enter into sweepstakes.
- You will earn points for registering online.
- You when join, you get MANY discounts and coupons; you will be able to find out about ALL the discounts available to you online.
- You get a free membership for your household.
- You get access to exclusive discounts from a HUGE variety of places.
- You get a subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Much more!
NOTICE: There is an age requirement: All people age 50 and older are eligible for full membership with AARP. If you are under 50, AARP offers associate memberships. As an associate member, you’ll still receive a Membership Kit with your AARP card and get all of the great benefits that come with membership that aren’t restricted by vendor offer requirements, including age-restricted insurance products but when you turn 50, your membership will automatically convert to a full membership with no effort on your part.
What you need to have available to activate your AARP card account online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to register and create a new active account:
- Visit this link in your browser.
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your name in the fields provided
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Type in the security challenge moving letters in the field provided.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to move forward and continue to provide all the required information until the registration / activation is complete.
Follow these easy steps below to login to your current account:
- Visit this website: aarp.org/registration in your browser.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button.
- Type in your email address in the field provided.
- Type in your current password in the field provided.
- Type in the security challenge moving letters that appear on your screen into the field provided.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button.
- Begin to manage your online account.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card? Helpful Links to the Ways to Access Your Card:
- Print your card online.
- Request one by mail.
(Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.)
- Download the AARP Now App to access your digital card.
Don’t Worry If You Lost Your Card…If you lost your card or it’s been stolen or damaged, you can replace it with a new one free of charge. No need to worry; only your name and membership number are associated with your membership card. NO financial or sensitive personal data is associated with your card.