Reasons to register / activate online:
- Set up Automatic Renewal which means:
- Your membership will be continuous and you will have your exclusive benefits and services continue without interruption.
- You will have one less bill to remember and no stamps or checks needed so that saves you time.
- Less paper is generated with fewer mailings sent to you so that saves the environment.
- Each year you will be sent a reminder before your credit card is charged.
- You may cancel at any time so there is no risk.
- Get immediate access to your membership card. Print a Copy online.
- Able to manage your account and communications preferences.
- When you register online, you will automatically be enrolled in their free rewards program.
- Earn points by taking quizzes or using online tools.
- Redeem the points for gift cards or items in their online catalog or enter into sweepstakes.
- You will earn points for registering online.
What is the benefit of joining AARP?
When you join, you get MANY discounts and coupons; you will be able to find out about ALL the discounts available to you online.
- You get a free membership for your household.
- Access to exclusive discounts from a HUGE variety of places.
- Able to get a subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Much more!
Is there an age requirement for AARP?
There is an age requirement: For those the age 50 and older, they are eligible for full membership with AARP. Those who are under 50, AARP offers associate memberships.
As an associate member, you’ll still receive a Membership Kit with your AARP card and get all of the great benefits that come with membership. Ones that aren’t restricted by vendor offer requirements, including age-restricted insurance products but when you turn 50, your membership will automatically convert to a full membership with no effort on your part.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your employee and personal information on hand.